Position: German Sales BDR
Salary: €36000,00 + Performance bonus
- Bonus based on performance.
- Relocation package.
- Paid training on the latest technology.
- Private Health/Medical Insurance.
- Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements.
- Private Pension and Life assurance.
- On site Kitchen.
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement.
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
The area: Cloud
Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud.
Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a member of the Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with tools. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation.
As a Cloud Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a key role in the Sales Organization. In collaboration with your assigned sales team, you will identify, qualify, and nurture cloud computing opportunities. Your role is to identify and generate high quality pipeline for our Field sellers so they can ultimately meet or exceed their goals. You will gain a deep understanding of how our solutions can solve our customers digital problems. This will help you develop strong qualification and sales skills to help you build your career path into sales roles.
- Generate sales demand with prospects and existing customers via video conferencing, phone, email, and social selling to identify, qualify and nurture sales opportunities.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Sales teams and support them in reaching their Targets.
- Engage with C-Levels, IT Directors, and business decision makers to penetrate strategic accounts with high potential revenue for Cloud.
- Learn and implement solution selling campaigns mapping Cloud solutions against customer’s business imperatives particularly as it relates to Digital Transformation.
- Maintain the business opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates on opportunities driven by the BDRs in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics: Primary – Pipeline Creation, Pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience in sales development, relationship management or marketing department a must.
- Experience in technology sales and CRM tools
- Being performance oriented motivated by sales/activity targets
- Being self-motivated and of a proactive nature
- 2 years’ experience and track record in reaching and exceeding sales related goals in the
technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross functional/matrixed environment.
About OUR CLIENT
OUR CLIENT helps global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer, loyalty, and grow their business. They were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life At OUR CLIENT
As a global company, they are always on. When one of them is going to bed, a co-worker halfway around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. They work at a fast pace around there and they are not one for keeping the status quo. But just because they are busy, it does not mean they don’t know how to have fun. They are passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements.
Time for a brilliant change in your life?
Let’s start the recruitment process!
Related Jobs (5)
Community Operations Analyst – Multilingual on May 3, 2023 Permanent Full Time
Business Development Representative-German on May 9, 2023 Permanent Full Time
The Comunity Operations Analyst- Multilingual on May 19, 2023 Permanent Full Time
Sales development representative -Dutch on January 9, 2023 Permanent Full Time
Operations Team Leader (Sandyford) on December 28, 2021 Full Time