Civil Engineering Project Manager
One of our clients is seeking to hire a Civil Engineering Project Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Experience within the civil and utility industries. He/she must be able to apply the principles and processes required to manage projects of varying sizes. With excellent interpersonal and communication skills and can manage the project team members and work closely with company and client senior managers and representatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage the project team to implement the agreed programme.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to and promote a Safety culture.
- Define a clear set of objectives and accountabilities for all members of the project team.
- Produce timely progress reports as required by the Client.
- Ensure the project remit is respected and a project execution strategy is put in place.
- Ensure that company systems are adhered to always by the project team.
- Results orientated through personal determination, showing tenacity for the delivery of the project remit within agreed timescales.
- Planning and management of resources to programme, through a series of regular reviews and by planning to ensure the successful delivery of the project programme.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness of project remit, calculating cost implications and financial awareness of sub-contracts.
- Provide leadership and direction to the project team to ensure good communication commitment and accountability.
- Develop team members by encouragement through coaching and personal knowledge and experience.
- Lead by example and create a climate of collaboration with all partners by promoting a team etic and showing commitment to all projects.
- Building working relationships both within the client organisation and external contractors and supply chain members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in Civil Engineering, Trenching, Ducting and Cable works.
- Managed Projects up to 10 million.
- Experience working in Urban areas.
- Experience working within the Power Industry.
- Educated in Project Management or Civil Engineering.
- Safe Pass.
- Full and valid clean Drivers Licence.
- Manual Handling.
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- IOSH PSCS course
- CSCS for LUG
- CSCS for SLG
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €60,000.00-€90,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Related Jobs (27)
Sr. Quantity Surveyor- Carlow on November 23, 2022
Business development Manager-HVAC on November 23, 2022
Project Coordinator on November 23, 2022
General Operative- Water pump on November 23, 2022
Motor Mechanics on November 23, 2022
Site Manager / Senior General Foreman- Ballincollig on November 22, 2022 Full Time Temporary