Bookkeeper – North Dublin -Total solutions
North Dublin, County Dublin
Full Job Description
My client, a well established company in the North County Dublin area are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team with an immediate start on a fulltime basis.
Your day to day duties will involve.
- Data Entry
- Processing invoices, receipts and payments
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
To succeed in this role you will have at least 1 years experience in a similar position and hold a relevant qualification. You will have excellent attention detail and be a self starter capable of using your own initiative and managing your own work load.
What we offer you
The chance to work for a thriving company with a competitive salary and the possibility of a permanent position for the right person
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location