Audit Manager – RBK Dublin
RBK are a Firm of Chartered Accountants, delivering quality audit, tax and business
services to a large client base in the mid to large corporate and SME market, from
offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon
The role involves the management of a portfolio of clients and delivery of quality audit and business advisory services. The portfolio includes a mix of owner managed and subsidiaries of multinational clients.
· Assist in the management and delivery of high quality services to clients.
· Act as lead contact for the client in the production and delivery of high quality audit
and compliance services.
· Develop and grow a professional relationship with your client portfolio in
conjunction with the complete service team.
· Manage the complete client engagement from inception to delivery, to include,
planning, budgetary control, and audit file review, resolution of significant issues
with Partner and client, and delivery of case to Partner.
· Play a lead role in management and development of the team, ensuring high
quality of work.
· Ensure that work is economically managed and delivered to ensure that the case is
completed on time and within budget.
· Support the Partner to achieve fee targets set for assigned portfolio as well as
overall section targets.
· Work closely with the Partner in the development of service provided to the
· Act in a business advisory role with the client, grow general and specialist market
· Actively seek to generate new business for the firm
· Participate in personal professional development through regular attendance of
· Provide key support to trainees for their professional and technical development.
· To assist in the running and management of the audit department
· Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years PQE.
· Strong technical knowledge of accounting and audit principles.
· Ability to effectively project manage a number of assignments simultaneously.
· Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Pro-active in approach to client service and business development.
· Flexibility is an important part of the role.
· Strong commercial acumen and relationship building skills.
These roles provide excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career with
a progressive Firm. Remote / flexible working options available.